It is possible that the pin of the ignition is not properly positioned, so no spark is possible. If you do not get a spark when pressing the ignition, it could have several causes:
- The batteries are not in the unit (Spring: the batteries should be in the front of the push button, Siesta and Stella: the batteries should be in the right side of the igniter under the control panel of the barbecue).
- The batteries are dead.
- The batteries are not correctly seated in the igniter.
- The cables are not connected properly to the igniter.
- The electrode is too far from the burner.
- There is dirt at the electrode level on the burner.
- The wiring is interrupted.
- The ground is not connected.
If you do not get the problem solved, we will be happy to help you.