You aren’t 100% satisfied with your purchase? No worries, you can return your purchased goods within 14 days after receipt of your order.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Barbecook offers a 14 day money back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, please contact us via this link within 14 days after you have received your order. We’re happy to assist you in returning your order and in properly handling the refund.
If the items are in new condition, complete and in the original packaging, your return will be accepted without question. We therefore recommend that you do not remove the original labels and films until you are sure that the item doesn’t need to be returned. If a returned item turns out to be soiled, used or incomplete, Barbecook has the right to demand a compensation for the loss in value that the item has undergone. The compensation must correspond to the actual depreciation and will therefore be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
WHAT CONDITIONS MUST BE MET TO QUALIFY FOR A REFUND?
- The goods are unused/are in the same condition in which you received them;
- The goods contain no trace of use or damage;
- The goods are in the original product packaging;
- Presence of all original accessories, packaging, documents, certificates... ;
If the above conditions are met, a return request can be submitted:
- Via our Service & Contact Center - ASK A QUESTION - Topic: returns and refunds
- Via the HELP button at the bottom right of the page - Topic: returns and refunds
Please note that you are responsible for paying your own shipping and/or insurance costs when returning the items. If for any reason your return is lost or damaged during shipment to us, we cannot be held responsible and reserve the right to refuse a refund in this case. Therefore, we encourage you to make sure your purchase is properly packaged and shipped insured.
Packages should be returned to the address below:
Vaart Rechteroever 49/51